Wi Canadian Magazine Souvenir is released once a year at the Miss West Indian Canadian Pageant & Expo. It is sold as a souvenir and promoted on wicanadian.com and on social media.
Established since 2008, Wi Canadian Magazine is unique in content, quality, presentation, and trend. It features an exclusive photo shot of the Miss West Indian Canadian Pageant Delegates and Little Miss West Indian Canadians, and much more. It’s the only West Indian magazine of it’s kind in North America. It’s now a must have souvenir.
General West Indian Canadian public, couples (engaged) and their entire wedding party; mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers, siblings, cousins, and friends.
Age: 16-24 (25%) | 25-45 (55%) | 46-60 (20%) —— Gender: 85% female, 15% male
– 8.5″ x 11″, full colour, 100lb glossy, and upto 40 pages.
– 1,000 copies printed and released at the Miss West Indian Canadian Pageant & Expo.
– Available at West Indian summer picnics, restaurants, retail outlets, and salons as reading material reaching an approximate 50,000+ readers.
– Available on WiCanadian.com, and Social Media reaching 100,000+ readers.
– Click here for spec sheet.
Advertising sets you apart from the competition and allows you to reach a large target audience. Contact us for rates today!